You’re thinking about straightening your teeth, but with so many options, you’re not sure which option is right for you. Sound familiar?
While traditional metal braces have been the norm for many years, Invisalign clear aligners offer incredible results without the look of metal wires.
Check out some of the many benefits of Invisalign below!
1. Invisalign aligners don’t have any food restrictions because you can remove them when you eat. Unlike metal braces, where food tends to get stuck on the wires, Invisalign offers you the ability to indulge in your favorites without having to spend extra time picking at your teeth after eating. Bonus—you can also floss and brush easily without the need for extra tools.
2. Invisalign isn’t just for correcting slightly misaligned teeth—it can also help with crowding, spacing issues, deep bites or open bites.
3. If you’re over 14, you might be a candidate. While Invisalign has a notion for being ‘for adults’, it may be right for your teen, too.
4. The average treatment time is typically between 12-15 months. This is generally around the same time as metal braces, if not less.
5. After your Invisalign treatment is complete, you’ll get retainers to maintain your results for life. How’s that for picture perfect teeth?
Schedule Your Visit
At Detroit Dental Company, Dr. Diora Kashat and Dr. Alan Cirilli have years of experience helping patients just like you achieve their smile goals, and we can’t wait to help you learn more about whether or not you’re a candidate for clear aligners.
If you’d like to find out, contact our practice today to book an appointment. We look forward to seeing you in the practice soon!